Accommodation and Pricing
Terms and Conditions
Reservations and Payment:
A deposit of $500 per person is due upon confirmation. Full payment is due 90 Days prior to departure.
- Air from Vancouver to Las Vegas on Westjet
- Pre-assigned seating and 1 checked bag per person on Westjet
- 3 nights accommodation at The Excalibur Resort & Casino (Tower Room)
- Resort Fee at the hotel - includes resort-wide high speed internet, unlimited telephone calling (US and Canada) and fitness centre access (18+).
- Destination assistance in Las Vegas.
- Departure assistance and porterage at the hotel, and transfer to the pier in Los Angeles including driver's tip.
- Rest stop in Barstow including arrival and departure assistance.
- The 5-night cruise back to Vancouver on Discovery Princess
- US$25 ship board credit per stateroom.
- Tax amount includes government fees, air, cruise and hotel taxes, Excalibur resort fee, destination assistance, departure transfer assistance, porterage, driver's tip and port charges.
Arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel, travel insurance, any airline’s luggage or seating fees (other than those included above), items of a personal nature (telephone, laundry, etc), tips/gratuities (other than those included above), fuel surcharges and tax increases.
All passengers are required to carry with them a valid passport. Citizens of countries other than Canada and the US must also carry with them travel documents such as visas which allow them entry to both Canada and the United States.
It is imperative that the names on the reservation exactly match those on the travellers' travel authorization documents (passports, visas, etc).
It is the responsibility of the passengers to ensure that they have the required authorization and documentation for entry into both Canada and the United States.
Modifications to the published itinerary such as air deviations or hotel changes may require a non-refundable deposit and result in price changes and loss of some inclusions such as, but not limited to, airline seating and checked bag, transfers, resort fee, destination assistance, transfer assistance, porterage and driver's tips.
Changes within 90 days of departure are subject to an administration fee of $50 per person plus any additional costs incurred.
Cancellation & Refund:
In the event of cancellation, written notice must be received by Bon Voyage Holidays at least 90 days prior to departure to avoid penalty. Cancellation notices received within 90 days will be subject to the following penalties:
- 89-45 Days....50%(Taxes included)
- under 45 Days..100%(Taxes Included)
Bon Voyage Holidays’ Responsibility:
On your behalf, Bon Voyage Holidays arranges with airlines, hotels, cruise lines, transfer companies and other independent suppliers to provide you with the services you have purchased. Bon Voyage Holidays exercises due care in selecting these companies and pays particular attention to their reputation and reliability. However, Bon Voyage Holidays does not control these suppliers and thus, cannot be held responsible for their performance or lack thereof. Therefore, Bon Voyage Holidays shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage whether mental, emotional or physical howsoever sustained, resulting or arising from any error, omission or negligence of any company or person, agent, employee or sub-contractor supplying any of these services as part of your Bon Voyage Holidays package.